Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last night was another amazing Confection Connection!

I just  love {CC}! I think that it is so awesome what GOD is doing through you ladies at First Baptist Church! I live out in the small town of Venus, whereas I love living the country life there are a few things that I miss about my old church, Trinity Presbyterian of Satellite Beach, Fl. It was where I cut my teeth (spiritually) I am used to being involved in LifeGroups, church wide bible studies, Beth Moore studies-love her, fellowshipping with amazing women and fab worship music. I know that GOD has placed me where I am for a reason but, I thank GOD upon every rememberance of {CC} and for wonderful ministries such as theirs.Thank you for providing a stay @ home mom with the opportunities to: get out of the house, have much needed qt time with her teen daughter, learn to wait on GOD to help her marriage, appreciate her husband more for agreeing to watch their 11 month old son while she has a girls night out, reminding her what she has to look forward to in Heaven, helping her to draw closer to her GOD and remembering that HE is there listening and waiting for her to remember Not To Doubt! Love you all! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment